For My Valentine  

Posted by Benjie in , , ,

Here's a bit of verse I dedicated to my Blushing Bride those years ago. Enjoy your Valentine's Day!

I don't believe in love at first sight, But I know that your smile caught my eye.
It's not just the way it glows upon your face

But the way you let it linger in your eyes.


So, Lady--Pretty Lady, you make me happy when you smile

And I know when your cryin' I'd like to stay with you the while

'Til you are smiling again. I just want to be the friend
Of such a pretty lady.

(from "Pretty Lady Smile")

This entry was posted on 14 February 2010 at 6:04 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Reader Response(s)

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
7:29 AM

Post a Comment