Happy Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day  

Posted by Benjie in , , , ,

Always on the lookout for new and unusual holidays to celebrate, today I had to look no further than my early morning news. One of my favorite local reporters, who is always also on the lookout for the unusual, discovered that today is the 13th annual Bubble Wrap Appreciation Day. I don't know whether the Bubble Wrap industry or the packing and shipping industry came up with the idea or if it was a joint effort, but what could make one's day happier than to spend it self-soothing to the solid sounds of popping pockets of air. Hope you enjoy Steve Harris' report as much as I did:

                       

This entry was posted on 28 January 2013 at 12:36 PM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment