Resolution: SIMPLIFY!!!!  

Posted by Benjie in ,


I've just finished reading a very challenging book. The ideas and information, coupled with the conclusions drawn by the research, presented in this book have caused me to re-think many of my old standards. Because of this I have a New Year's Resolution for 2007: Simplify!

Like many Americans, I've allowed my life to become complicated and cluttered. Several areas of my life will be addressed by this resolution, namely finances, writing, and ministry. One of the concepts discussed in the book reminded me that when we simplify (that means saying no to some things--even good things), we can address with excellence the two or three items that we focus on. I'd rather do one or two things with excellence than ten or twelve with mediocrity.

This entry was posted on 28 December 2006 at 10:28 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Reader Response(s)

Sounds like this book correlates directly to your Google post. I hope you get a lot out of it.

11:33 AM

Post a Comment