Travel(ocity) Gripe of the Day  

Posted by Benjie in , , ,




I usually use Orbitz when making travel arrangements that require flying. But this time I found a better deal that fit my needs at Travelocity. The flight was great, but when we landed I discovered that my hotel was not the one I thought, but one 45 miles from where my meeting was to be held. Calling the "right" hotel, I discovered that they had a room for the first night we'd be in NC, but were fully booked the other two nights. I was able to get a room in another hotel--another chain--near the conference, so I canceled the first. All the money I saved, is probably gone and then some because of the change.

My gripe? I saw nothing on the paperwork from Travelocity that indicated they had booked me in a hotel 45 miles from my destination city. It will be a long time before I use them again.

This entry was posted on 23 April 2007 at 5:26 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Reader Response(s)

Hey Benjie,

You have become quite the blogger!!! Just a note to let you know that I'm replacing my blog "The Ealge's View" with a new blog, "Soar". I'm letting you know so that you can update your link list, if you like.

Blessings,
Charley

10:06 PM

Thanks for keeping me updated Charley. Blessings.

5:48 AM

Post a Comment