A Late Good-bye  

Posted by Benjie in , , ,

As our leadership conference was drawing to a close--on the final morning--the man leading morning devotion brought to my attention that yet another of my heroes in faith was gone (and I missed it).

It was about 20 years ago that I was able to meet T.W. Hunt in person. He made time for me--a young minister starting out. I recall that he promised to pray for me (after praying with me that day) and have no doubt that he did so as he approached the throne of God. What I recall from that encounter most of all was the tangible presence of Jesus Christ as we talked for just a few moments.

Few are the people who really bring you into the presence of God, T.W. Hunt was one of them. I am better to have simply met him for a moment.

https://www.baptiststandard.com/news/texas/17302-obituaries-t-w-hunt-robin-feistel

This entry was posted on 22 January 2015 at 10:49 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment