Meme About Movies - The Christmas Kind  

Posted by Benjie in ,

John Smulo has started another meme. This time he wants to know about our favorite Christmas movies. I figure, this is right in my bag. Plus, in the spirit of giving, the rules don't require me to specifically target anyone who once was my friend, but lets only those who want to play along. Read the rules:

  1. Write down your four favorite Christmas movies in descending order.
  2. Tag the first ten people who respond in your comment section saying they want to particpate.
  3. (Optional) Include a link to this post and encourage others to place a link to their completed meme in the comments section of this post so we can keep track of the meme.

So, here we go . . .

# 4. The Santa Claus(e) (I'm almost willing to put all three here, they're all great).

# 3. Scrooge (no, not the Bill Murray comedy Scrooged, but the musical with a sad performance by Albert Finney as the title character, still a great movie).

# 2. It's a Wonderful Life (I always feel like Christmas Season isn't really upon us until I've viewed this one.). And my . . .

# 1 all-time favorite Christmas movie is . . . White Christmas (can't watch it without a tear creeping into my eye at the end).





Don't forget to post a comment if you want to join in the Holiday Fun!

This entry was posted on 05 December 2007 at 5:33 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment