Hallelujah!  

Posted by Benjie in , , ,

Since I am always behind, you've probably seen these (as they are all the rage on the 'Net right now). But in the spirit of the season (I know, I know. This part of the work is not really part of the birth section--but the passion--but people love to sing it as part of their Christmas tradition) I will post these here. Feel free to stand beside your computer in the time-honored tradition (attributed to royalty, no less).


The first is a little risque, but I chose not to use the version that the camera-handler is laughing throughout:


The second is a bit more inspiring:


Happy Christmas, again, everyone!

This entry was posted on 22 December 2010 at 5:45 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment