Nothin' but a Hound Dog  

Posted by Benjie in , ,


Today is Elvis' birthday. I love to tout my special family connection to Elvis. January 8th--the day Elvis Presley was born in 1937--is the same day that my big brother was born in 1960. August 16th--the reported day of Elvis' death in 1977 (notice I said "reported" for all you who still believe)--is the day on which I was born in 1963. So, the Elvis connection.


Happy birthday, wherever you are.

This entry was posted on 08 January 2008 at 6:54 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 Reader Response(s)

That's a neat connection. Long live the King.

8:52 PM

Happy Birthay Elvis!!!!
I think it should be a world holiday don't you? Everyone should be off from their jobs and big parades, etc.

10:27 AM

Elvis is everywhere!

8:25 AM

Post a Comment