Oh, and BTW  

Posted by Benjie in ,

Lest you fear that my birthday was really a bad thing 10 days ago, I thought I’d let you in on a secret. I am loved. My mom made a point to plan the Weaver Family Reunion (which she hosted) to land on my birthday because mine was the central August birthday in the family (I think there were about seven of us there that had b-days in August), and it fell on a Saturday when everyone could get away.

Also, when we did get back to IL from the great state of Texas, my children showered me with my gifts—I’d told them it could wait until we got back. I know that I’m loved because I received Batman Pez® and the giant 7 oz. package of Red Hots®. Now if I could only swing enough dough to get real Dr Pepper® instead of DR. THUNDER.

Have a good one, y’all!

This entry was posted on 25 August 2008 at 2:33 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Reader Response(s)

A sign of true love...Red Hots. They look so good!

12:03 PM

Post a Comment