For My Birthday  

Posted by Benjie in ,

Here's what I got for turning 45:

  • A great family reunion with my Mom's side of the family. :)
  • A sorry virus of some sort that attacked as far as I can tell only the Office Suite--so I can't check my e-mail through Outlook and I can't do any of the Word document processing necessary for my work--Hope I can get it corrected as soon as I get back to Illinois. :(

Have a nice day now, y'hear!

This entry was posted on 16 August 2008 at 8:22 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 Reader Response(s)

Too bad about that virus, but happy birthday anyway.

3:30 PM

Give your computer two aspirins and call the doctor in the morning.

9:24 PM

Happy Birthday!
I hope you had a great one.

12:49 AM

Happy birthday! Too bad about the virus!

1:42 PM

Post a Comment