New Prez at OBU  

Posted by Benjie in , ,


I just received word via email that Oklahoma Baptist University has called its 15th president. I would like to be one of the first to welcome Dr. David Whitlock to OBU family. Whitlock will be moving from Southwest Baptist University in Bolivar, MO to assume responsibilities at OBU.

Again, Welcome, Dr. Whitlock. May God bless your work at my Alma Mater.

You can read the announcement here.

This entry was posted on 10 October 2008 at 6:05 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Reader Response(s)

You did a great job announcing him. What an honor. I am glad you are doing so great. Keep up the great work you are doing there and with your blog. Thank you for sharing your life with us. I can tell that God has great plans for you. I want you to know you are in my thoughts and dpryaers. I am sorry I haven't visited in a while. I have been pretty sick. Please keep my family and I in your prayers.

12:02 PM

Post a Comment