Feels Like Christmas  

Posted by Benjie in ,


So, if it was Christmas Eve a couple of days ago for Sci-Fi Wonder Boy Henry Melton, then it felt like Christmas for me today when I opened up the mail and found this . . . (see picture)


Melton is one of those authors who, when one of his novels finds its way into my grubby little mitts, I set aside all my other leisure reading to devour his latest. I suspect that there will be a review up at Book 'Em Benj-O within a couple of weeks. Until then, check out the interview I did with Henry when he won another award. If you haven't read one of Melton's books, pick any one, they're all winners in my book.

Update: 10/08/09 -- Review now available (click the link above).

This entry was posted on 25 September 2009 at 4:55 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment