New Podcast Site  

Posted by Benjie in

Over the past two months, I've been having trouble uploading sermons to my old podcast site. So, I've been looking for a solution. What I found was a new site where things seem to be working better. That means I'm moving to a new site altogether. Older sermons can still be accessed by clicking on the old link at myPodcast. Newer sermons (including some repeats) will be podcast at the Sermon Network page as well as be available at Loom & Wheel Sounds on blogspot.


Why post in two locations? First of all, Sermon Network allows an automatic upload onto their network site. I created the blogspot site in order to have easy access and I can also post commentary concerning technical difficulties that keep me from posting all sermons in a series from time to time.

You are welcomed to visit either of the new sites, give a listen, make comments, and even join the sites via rss feed so you'll know when new content is available.


This entry was posted on 03 May 2010 at 10:39 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment