Happy Valentine's Day!  

Posted by Benjie in , ,

Before you get all hot and bothered and upset that I haven't looked at my calendar lately, just remember that you're dealing with what I affectionately call "Benjie Logic" which includes some wonderful twists and turns. Here's how it works -

Valentine's Day is always on the 14th. Today is the 14th Anniversary of the day that my Valentine became my permanent Valentine before God, witnesses, and the pronouncement from the mouths of two fathers (hers and mine).

So, Happy Valentine's Day, my Blushing Bride. Here's looking forward to 144 more such days.


This entry was posted on 25 November 2014 at 11:29 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Reader Response(s)

Happy anniversary!

11:40 AM

Post a Comment