Withdrawals Anyone?  

Posted by Benjie in ,

I listen to a great Christian radio station that broadcasts in our area. The music they play is worshipful and helps me stay focused on the Kingdom when otherwise I wouldn't. Starting the day after Thanksgiving, they played Christmas music 24/7. Now that Christmas has come and gone for 2006, it's cold-turkey. Not one drop of Christmas music. Granted I could pop in a Christmas cd of my own, but then I'd miss out on the occasional news updates and the playful banter between the deejays. My question (am I griping again?) is why can't we taper the holiday tunes out over a week or two?

Do you miss the Christmas radio? or is it just me?

This entry was posted on 27 December 2006 at 11:26 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment