The Year of Bond?  

Posted by Benjie in ,

I declare that 2007 - by virtue of the fact that it is "007" - is The Year of Bond. Therefore, vote for your favorite Bond.


Sean Connery

Roger Moore

George Lazenby

Timothy Dalton



Pierce Brosnan

Daniel Craig

This entry was posted on 30 December 2006 at 8:33 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 Reader Response(s)

Daniel Craig was good, and so were the others (in their own ways), but the real Bond will always be Sean Connery.

9:26 AM

I can't decide. They all had their good points. I guess Roger Moore was my least favorite and I haven't seen the new one yet.

9:20 PM

Bill, I've always been a Connery fan too, but I was really impressed with Craig's performance. New year, new Bond. As you know I'm having to shift my loyalties from the Astros to the Cardinals because of location. Maybe it's a total house-cleaning.

Daniel, welcome and thanks for the comment. You're not alone in dropping Moore to the bottom of your list. His cavalier attitude turned lots of Bond fans off.

12:30 PM

Post a Comment