Happy 2007!!!!!  

Posted by Benjie in

As we close the curtain on 2006 and look into the future that is 2007, may your days be long and prosperous. What will you be doing to make this new one a banner year? What stands out as the cream of the past year's crop? What "old" things will you be leaving behind? What "new" ones do you hope to take their place?

This entry was posted on 30 December 2006 at 10:48 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Reader Response(s)

I am not usually focused on things like health, which at 48, I decided I should be. So I hope to begin doing yoga regularly.
Rhea
The Boomer Chronicles

12:02 PM

Rhea, thanks for posting. Hope the new focus on things like health works well for you. At 43, I'm thinking more about health myself. Plus with three preschoolers, I'd like to see the grands (which means living to 70 at least).

12:23 PM

Post a Comment