Only One Day Left!  

Posted by Benjie in , , ,

Well, I'm back from the Rio Grande. We've been on mission trip with the church. It was a great week doing both construction (on a second story room to a small building) and VBS work at the same location. We got back tired and invigorated.

While I was gone I didn't get a chance to visit Gabbatha and vote for my favorite hair band--so they fell behind. So, today (Van Halen) you can click on over and vote (Van Halen) for the hair band from the eighties (Van Halen) that you think should be crowned (Van Halen) hair band of all time. Be sure to listen to the clips (Van Halen) and vote for the band (Van Halen) you think has the best sound (Van Halen). I would never (Van Halen) try to influence you to vote one way (Van Halen) or the other (Van Halen). I just know that since I can only vote once a day and the polls close at noon tomorrow (Van Halen), AND I didn't have access to my computers (Van Halen) which gave me two votes a day, one band (Van Halen) fell behind the other since they missed out on about 16 votes (Van Halen), that I need about 16 readers to "Jump" right on over and vote for the winning band (Van Halen). I would never try to tell you which (Van Halen) band (Van Halen) that (Van Halen) is (Van Halen).

Thanks for your support. Go here and vote now!

This entry was posted on 29 July 2007 at 1:24 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Reader Response(s)

Anonymous  

Haha... this was a good post. That was a good fight. It was so close! I might just do this again sometime later. Thanks for the plug & take care!

12:21 PM

Post a Comment