Freakish Foray into the Furry Facial Fashion Fad  

Posted by Benjie in , ,


Let me start by saying I have nothing against facial hair. I have on occasion even been known to wear a mustache, and at a less cogent time or two I even tried to wear a beard (evidence in the form of pictures will not be posted here). However, I've resisted jumping on the new fad of wearing a goattee--you know that little mustache/beard thing that encircles the mouth of many men these days. That is, until now. This is the perfect beard for me since the whiskers don't come in well on my cheeks.

So, here is a photo of the culprit. What do you think? Does it look as silly here as it does on most men? Should I adopt the moniker "Colonel Sanders" or "Satan"?

What are your thoughts?

This entry was posted on 11 July 2007 at 7:23 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment