Thanksgiving Note  

Posted by Benjie in ,

I wanted to share an old song that I really loved about twenty years ago, "I Thank You, Lord" but couldn't find the lyrics. So, here's one I hadn't heard for years until about two weeks ago:

We've got so much, so much, so much, so much,
SO much, so much, so much, so much,
SO much, so much (clap)
To be thankful for.




Rather than list a list that goes on and on--here's just one of the many things that I'm thankful for:




My Blushing Bride




Choose one from your exhaustive list and post it in the comments.

This entry was posted on 22 November 2007 at 6:12 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Reader Response(s)

I'm thankful also for my wonderful wife.

Happy Thanksgiving!

8:16 PM

Post a Comment