Good Things Happen When You're on Vacation  

Posted by Benjie in , , ,


I'm visiting my mother- & father-by-law in Washington (the state, not the capitol). We traveled by train--more on that experience when I've had a chance to digest the experience. When I got the chance to check my rss reader (after two days' absence), I learned that my new AuthorTree website was chosen to be the first monthly spotlight at Author TreeHouse.

Now maybe I will get to be famous!

This entry was posted on 19 June 2008 at 10:15 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Reader Response(s)

Anonymous  

Justin here, from AuthorTreeHouse, and just wanted to tell everyone that Potter definitely deserves the AuthorTree spotlight. Each of the bloggers were happy to nominate (and select) him as the first winner of our monthly competition.

Keep up the great work!

-Justin

9:10 AM

Post a Comment