Moments from Father's Day  

Posted by Benjie in ,

Father's Day was extremely special. The offspring gave me a framed collage of photos of them. Here's one that touches a daddy's heart.
Look for Little Bit on the blogs in years to come.

This entry was posted on 16 June 2008 at 9:07 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 Reader Response(s)

I am so glad you had a great father's day. Mine was special because I got to see both of my brothers and my new neice. The grandparents ate it up. She is going to be spoiled rotten. :-) The boys gave me a shirt and coffee. The coffee tasted good and the shirt was green. I wore it last night during the celetics game. I hope the celetics win! Anyway...I hope you have a great day.

1:09 PM

Beautiful shot. I love it.

4:15 PM

Kinney and Fred,
Thanks for stopping by. Hope your Dad's Day was a great as mine.

7:34 PM

Post a Comment