John Henry Weaver - Welcome Home  

Posted by Benjie in , ,

It's been two years since I posted a happy/sad announcement about the funeral services of my Aunt Laura Allen. Tomorrow, my family will celebrate the Home-Going of my Uncle John Henry Weaver. Preacher, Farmer, Friend, Family-man, and Example. Uncle John walked each day with honesty and justice. He transitioned from earth to heaven in one moment on Sunday August 23.

I am thankful for his friendship, advice, and example. He always had a smile and a good word. To my Aunt Norma, and my cousins-Jamie, Julie, Joel, Jana, and Jennifer- I give my love and prayers.

This entry was posted on 25 August 2015 at 7:57 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment