Just in Time for Valentine's Day  

Posted by Benjie in ,


Okay, guys, Valentine's Day is fast approaching. I know you haven't even thought about it, but I have. As a matter of fact, I started thinking about it several months ago and asking myself that all important question: "What do you get for your sweet wife when you don't know what to get?"

My answer this year is to finish and publish my first book of sermons -- just in time for Valentine's Day. Sure, I got some of the regular stuff that she's hinted or outright asked for, but I wanted this to be something special. Don't worry -- I gave her the book after it came in the mail today, but she'll be well provided for on the 14th.


If you're still wondering what to get for your blushing bride, why not leap on over to Loom & Wheel's page at Lulu.com and order up a copy yourself. You still have time to get a copy in before the day of love. Cover price says $7.50 plus shipping. Downloads are only $1.00 and don't require shipping, but then you don't get to wrap a book up with a pretty bow.


Like I said, it's a book of sermons about what church is (or should be). It won't be the definitive word--part of it may be wrong, but it's the thought that counts, right?

This entry was posted on 01 February 2008 at 2:22 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment