Eight Is Brass  

Posted by Benjie in , ,

Some of you will recall that the Blushing Bride and I found similar gifts for our Copper Anniversary. We don't think that will happen again, but I thought I'd share with you our Brass gifts for year eight.

I stumbled upon this possibility and was able to keep it secret from her until this morning.

I must say that the Blushing Bride did well in looking for something that said "I love you" in brass. We have collected candlesticks since we wed eight years ago. She found this candle holder and a nifty snuffer to go with.

I also made some snide remark about it being our brass anniversary, and so did she get me a brass door knocker? At the bottom of the gift bag I found this (she bought it before the remark, I must say). Now I just have to find the perfect place for it.

Ya'll have a good one, and a happy thanksgiving to boot.

This entry was posted on 25 November 2008 at 10:11 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment