Page 56 Anyone?  

Posted by Benjie in , , ,


Everyone seems to be playing the "grab a book" meme. Bill Crider joined in the version that includes "the bookworm award" a couple of days ago! My friend Kacy from Billy Graham's Electric Rodeo popped one up on her Facebook page. So I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon. The meme says to pick up a book--any one near at hand will do (don't go looking for that intellectual tome to make you look smarter than the average bear), find page 56, and post the fifth full sentence. There are variations on a theme here.

Since I just finished one read (look for a review of Sinner over at Book 'em Benj-O soon), I had to stand up to get a new book. What I found was Ed McBain's Killer's Choice. Here's the obligatory sentence:

"That car'd been repainted."

As memes go, your suppose to tag friends. Since I'm just playing around, anyone who wants to play the game can do so in the comment section here, or pick up the thread on your own blog.

Have fun.

This entry was posted on 20 November 2008 at 7:47 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Reader Response(s)

Hey Benjie, just letting you know that I'm reinventing my blog and now have two instead of one. Hopefully the explanation on my profile will make sense. Blessings to you and your family.

11:41 AM

Post a Comment