Goodbye, Mr. Crichton  

Posted by Benjie in ,


I just heard that Michael Crichton lost a battle with cancer yesterday. Crichton gave us works like Jurassic Park, The Andromeda Strain, Next, and Prey.

I cannot say that I always enjoyed everything of Crichton's that I read, but he was an excellent writer nonetheless. Just last night the Blushing Bride and I enjoyed the adaptation of Timeline while waiting on election results to come in.

Another one gone. May he rest in peace.

This entry was posted on 05 November 2008 at 2:00 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Reader Response(s)

I wasn't a fan of everything he wrote, but I sure wish they had been a bit more faithful to his "Jurassic Park" when they adapted it for the big screen.

Also, I was a big fan of the TV show "ER" early on, which Crichton created.

2:05 PM

Post a Comment