Thanksgiving  

Posted by Benjie in , ,

I just want to take a moment, dear reader(s), to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving Day.


Here in the USA we celebrate a day of giving thanks for all our blessings on this day (I know, Canadians have already had theirs). And just to let you know, I can't think of anyone who is more thankful than I am on this particular Thanksgiving Day. ("How brazen," you say. "Why would you make such a claim?" you ask.)

Well, I'm glad you asked! I am the most thankful man on planet Earth today because
  1. I've got Jesus (I shouldn't need anything else--and you can be just as thankful if you accept His salvation and Lordship in your life today--what a great Thanksgiving). But that's not all~
  2. Ten years ago, on this day, The Blushing Bride looked me in the eye, and amidst a lot of giggling (she claims that's my fault) consented, in front of a crowd of witnesses, to spend the rest of our earthly lives with me: HONEYMOON!
  3. We have three beautiful (if not perfect) children.
Top that if you please. Or at least be Thankful.

This entry was posted on 25 November 2010 at 7:48 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Reader Response(s)

Happy anniversary!

8:18 AM

Post a Comment