Countdown to Christmas - the Songs You Love  

Posted by Benjie in , , ,

Well, maybe you don't love them, but I do. And to celebrate the Holiday Season, I'm going to try to post a Christmas song a day. Some will be fun, others serious, all will be about Christmas, and I hope you enjoy them all.

I'll start with one that I haven't grown tired of since I discovered it three years ago (in fact, I've posted it every Christmas, but you don't have to search through the archives because I'm posting it again here). It makes sense to start down this musical countdown to Christmas with a Christmas counting song. From Straight No Chaser -- "The Twelve Days of Christmas" (from their college days):



And just for fun, here they are ten years later:

This entry was posted on 01 December 2011 at 12:28 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment