Countdown to Christmas - Day 20  

Posted by Benjie in , , , ,

In drawing close to Christmas Day, I thought my musical gift to you would include portions of G.F. Handel's Messiah.Moving from the classic, I will be posting portions of the "Young Messiah" which was re-packaged and then re-re-packaged and started touring in the Contemporary Christian Music circles in the early nineties.The songs as they appear here will be somewhat out of Handel's original order, but they will get us thinking about the prophecy concerning Messiah all the way to His miraculous birth and purposeful Resurrection. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. We will begin our sampling of the Young Messiah with Matthew Ward singing "Comfort Ye":

This entry was posted on 20 December 2011 at 2:00 AM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment