New Blog for Books  

Posted by Benjie in ,


In the past I've been known to tout a book now and again. Why? Because I like books. I like books for my work--reading to help me study for my sermons and such. I like books for recreation--I'm partial to mysteries and westerns (especially those set in Texas). I've set up a new blog to review books as I read them. Some of the books I'll review will be those I read for ministry, some will be those I read to relax, and I may even review some of those I read to my children--you never can tell. If you're interested in reading the book reviews and maybe commenting on the books or the reviews check it out at Book 'em Benj-O another blog brought to you by blogger and google.

This entry was posted on 06 March 2007 at 4:32 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment