Five Things I Dig About Jesus  

Posted by Benjie in ,


I loved this meme so much that I just wouldn’t wait to be tagged. John Smulo started it just on Saturday, and it’s already gaining momentum.


Here are the rules:


  1. Those tagged will share 5 Things They Dig About Jesus.

  2. Those tagged will tag 5 people.

  3. Those tagged will leave a link to their meme in the comments section of this post so everyone can keep track of what's being posted.

Here are my “digs” (got to love the lingo):


  1. Jesus reaches me where I am—no muss, no fuss.

  2. Jesus makes me better than I am.

  3. Jesus teaches me in the little things (and the big ones, too).

  4. Jesus knows me, and loves me anyway.

  5. Jesus invites me daily to participate in Kingdom work.

Here are the tags:


  1. Hannah

  2. Charley

  3. Marianne

  4. Tim

  5. Josh

Y’all have fun!

[HT: Kevin Bussey]

This entry was posted on 18 June 2007 at 5:30 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 Reader Response(s)

Anonymous  

I really appreciate that you couldn't wait to be tagged! Consider yourself retroactively tagged by me :-) (hey, there has to be some perks to originating a meme!).

Great answers, and glad to have found your blog.

6:48 PM

Good stuff.

8:57 PM
Anonymous  

I think the challenge should be tagging people to use the word "Dig" as often as they can in conversations today.

11:05 AM

Neat meme. Here's the link to my response to this meme:

http://fingerprints10.blogspot.com/2007/06/five-things-i-dig-about-jesus.html

6:09 PM

Post a Comment