Help with Important Research  

Posted by Benjie in , , ,

Barb Orlowski is doing a Doctor of Ministry degree, and her research deals with how people have recovered after a painful church experience. [HT: John Smulo]

If you feel you can help with her research as a person who has gone through painful experiences at church or as a pastor who has tried to help people through such experiences you can participate by contacting Barb at churchexitersq@telus.net. All responses will be kept in confidence.

Thanks to those who chose to help.

This entry was posted on 20 June 2007 at 8:49 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Reader Response(s)

Anonymous  

Thank you for helping out with this!

1:27 AM

Hi Benjie,

I still haven't received your mailing address for the book you won in my Books Galore #8 giveaway. If you sent it, it has not arrived, so please leave me a comment on my blog as to how I can better get in touch with you. Otherwise, please send your address to me at callapidderdays @ gmail . com (taking out the spaces). If I don't hear from you by Tuesday, June 26th, I'm afraid I'll have to pick another winner. Hope to hear from you soon!

1:08 PM

Post a Comment