Be Still My Heart  

Posted by Benjie in , ,


This was on the tray at Wendy's when we got our food tonight. I was sorely tempted to forego the Jr. Cheeseburger in favor of one or two of these. But the diet won out, and I settled for the picture instead.

This entry was posted on 03 June 2007 at 8:49 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 Reader Response(s)

Anonymous  

That looks delicious man. I'm starving

1:50 PM

If you liked that, check this article out:

http://www.thewvsr.com/adsvsreality.htm

(Thanks to Bill Crider for the link)

3:02 PM

Hi! You have won one of the books from my Books Galore #8 giveaway! Congrats! You can check this post to see which book you've won.

Please send me your full name and mailing address so I can forward it to the author. Thanks, and have a

great day!

Katrina
callapidderdays AT gmail DOT com

12:28 PM

Post a Comment