The Egg on My Face Doesn't Hurt Too Much  

Posted by Benjie in ,

It's time to make an adjustment to an assessment. A day or two after I posted this, I got an email from the company. Here's a snip from customer representative Brenda R:

I apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. I have placed an
order for a lid that you will receive within 2-3 weeks. I apologize for the
service center giving you incorrect information. The part could have been
ordered direct at any time. in fact the lid is an inexpensive part and that
is why they most likely did not wish to sell it for such a small amount.

I've received the part and will expect it to work properly for some time.

This entry was posted on 24 August 2007 at 2:15 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment