Welcome Back!  

Posted by Benjie in ,

Some of you noticed that I was lost in cyberspace for a few hours yesterday. Here's the scoop: I wanted to try out this new thing that blogger has called Blog List which is really cool (when you can get it to work). What it did for me was shut my blog down! Now I have to rebuild my blogroll and can't even get access to the Blog List feature that is in Blog in Draft. Maybe it'll be available soon;).

Until then, "Here where we need ya (Back here where we need ya) Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've got him on the spot, welcome back, Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back."

This entry was posted on 04 April 2008 at 7:18 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Reader Response(s)

After your experience, I don't think I'll try Bloglist!

11:38 PM

Post a Comment