A Word's a Word, but a Sentence - - -  

Posted by Benjie in ,

The baby is talking. Sure, words like momma and dadda, bubba and water, have long been a part of her vocabulary. She knows yes, no, please and thank you, but at less than 20 months she's made her first coherent sentence.

A couple of nights ago, as we were preparing for family devotion time and everyone was getting seated on and around the couch, Little Bit walked up to me and said, "I wan' sit i' Daddy." So clear was the message that not only did I hear it, but her mother and sister also heard, "I want to sit with Daddy."

Am I proud, or what?

This entry was posted on 11 April 2008 at 7:37 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Reader Response(s)

There is nothing greater.
Thank you so much for sharing this brother.
It means so much to me as a father as my 2 year old son for no reason tonight just gave me a kiss.
I am always praying for you brother.
I hope God blesses you, your family, and all you do for the kingdom.
In Him
Kinney
Aka,
Preacherman

11:34 PM

Post a Comment