Fred's Back!  

Posted by Benjie in

When I first found the blogosphere, I also found Fred's World. Fred is a teacher in Tampa, FL who has lots of interesting posts--including pictures and humor and everything that makes blogging entertaining. Just as I was getting my sea legs in the blog world Fred posted this announcement that he was leaving the sphere.

Well, now he's back after a little over a year, and his hair is gone, but his wit and wisdom are still there. Give him a click for a great read, and welcome back, my friend.

Plus, with the new "Blog List" feature in the sidebar (when it's working right) you can see when he's been updated.

This entry was posted on 04 May 2008 at 10:13 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment