Still Another Sad Note  

Posted by Benjie in ,

Earlier today I read of the disappearance of Pastor Forrest Pollock and have been checking here periodically during the day.

I would ask my readers to keep Dawn Pollock and the rest of the family in your prayers. I did not know Forrest, but am certainly praying for his family. Pray also for the Bell Shoals Baptist Church of Brandon, FL.

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted." (Matthew 5:4, ESV)

This entry was posted on 13 May 2008 at 2:25 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Reader Response(s)

I got an email from my Pastor today asking that we keep Pastor Forrest and his son in our prayers. They did not survive the crash.

Many of my coworkers worship there, so it will be a loss widely felt throughout the community,

6:54 PM

Post a Comment