I was hesitant about posting this one, but I believe in the power of prayer, so . . .

Tragedy hit the Christian Music world again. In the news this morning, I heard about this.

Please be praying for Steven Curtis Chapman, his wife Mary Beth, and their remaining children. The Chapmans have been pioneers in getting the word out about adopting children and will need all the strength of the Lord to help them as they work through the loss of Maria Sue.

This entry was posted on 22 May 2008 at 4:05 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Reader Response(s)

I heard about this today. My goddaughter was adopted from China through her parents' church, and we all are praying for the Chapman family.

6:46 PM

I can't beleive this happened.
I mourn with them.

12:02 AM

Post a Comment