Our friends over at Missional Press (who recently brought us the great book Journeys by Wright and Duren) have decided to expand to general Christian publishing through the imprint MorFX Press. Read their announcement here, and stay tuned for the first title under this new label.

This entry was posted on 06 May 2008 at 1:55 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 Reader Response(s)

Thanks benjie!

10:58 PM
Anonymous  

Interesting, Thanks for letting us know, Benjie!

9:32 AM

I've gotten all of Missional Press's publications to date (still have one on the tbr pile), and have been pretty impressed with the content. I'm looking forward to seeing what MORFX will produce.

10:45 AM

Hey Benjie, thanks for welcoming me back! I'll link to you so I remember to drop in from time to time.

2:18 PM

Post a Comment