End of the Mirror  

Posted by Benjie in , , ,

Having tested another site for a couple of weeks, and posting double (once here and once there), I've decided to keep Loom & Wheel here on blogspot. I am keeping the Loom & Wheel Words blog open, but will take a different direction with it. I haven't decided for sure what to do with it, but it will no longer be a mirror/shadow of this space. It will take more of a spiritual nature, reflecting my ministry and my spiritual journey. For those of you who love to read the deeper thoughts that occasionally ooze from my mind, you'll want to link there. I'll still be posting everyday wisdom and enjoyment here. Thanks for reading.

This entry was posted on 09 April 2007 at 8:58 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Reader Response(s)

Anonymous  

Well, I'm glad you're staying here, Benjie

3:16 PM

Post a Comment