The Heart of a Missionary  

Posted by Benjie in , ,


I came back from North Carolina inspired. The missionary in me wept as story after story, image after image, bombarded my senses. I renewed old friendships, mended some personal fences, and healed my missionary heart.

The pastor in me began to think of all the ways that I and my church could meet needs that were presented during the summit. I began to make plans to invite a group of our church members to join me for the next summit in November. The purpose of attending another meeting of this nature is to allow them to firsthand catch the vision that God planted in me before I even knew of a place called Mulberry Grove.

The friend in me prayed and thrilled for the one who went with me as he began to wrestle with God's dealing in his heart.

Jesus said: (Luke 10:2) "The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field."

This entry was posted on 29 April 2007 at 10:23 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment