Fun for Me  

Posted by Benjie in , ,


I’m getting ready to go on a trip. One of my church members and I will be attending the IMB Volunteer Summit Central & Eastern Europe in Apex, North Carolina. Our hope is that this two-day event will help us determine some ways that our little Midwestern church can get involved in partnering with on-going mission work on the other side of the world. This is a double good trip for me because I’ll get to visit for a minute or two with some of my former colleagues from the mission field.

Ya’ll have a good time while I’m gone now, ya’ hear. (The summit will be at Salem Baptist Church--click on the logo to see their site.)

This entry was posted on 21 April 2007 at 6:44 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment