I'm a Pepper, Wouldn't You Like to be a Pepper, too?  

Posted by Benjie

You Are Dr Pepper

You're very unique and funky, yet you still have a bit of traditionalism to you.
People who like you think they have great taste... and they usually do.

Your best soda match: Root Beer

Stay away from: 7 Up

This entry was posted on 31 October 2006 at 4:22 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Reader Response(s)

The first and greatest of all "cokes" ... Dr. Pepper!!

Nice to meet you. I invite you to drop by my blog at http://stoned-campbelldisciple.blogspot.com/

Shalom,
Bobby Valentine

5:38 PM

I second that!!!! Dr. Pepper rocks!!!

I've posted some new China photos on my blog that are not on our Joshua blog, if you'd like to see them!

3:35 AM

Post a Comment