Watch Out, World of Publishing  

Posted by Benjie in , ,

I will start by saying that I have been a customer of Amazon.com almost since the company's inception (I remember the first two or three years, when they sent you a gift for being a customer--before they started pushing the brick and mortar guys out of business). I also attempt to sell a few of my old books that are just taking up space as an independent seller. I've got no great beef with the company. I will also say that I'm online more often at Barnes & Noble since I was given a Nook instead of a Kindle (note to publishers, don't settle for just Kindle editions--give us Nooksters a chance too). Having said that, I wonder what will happen when a David publisher takes on the Amazon Goliath. You can read and be the judge here.

This entry was posted on 16 April 2012 at 1:06 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment