Thanksvember Day 6  

Posted by Benjie in ,

#6: I am thankful for music

When I took an elective course in high school called "Music Theory" I learned that any noise, if properly arranged can be music. It matters not whether you like jazz or rock, country or rap, praise or punk, music is a strong part of our day.

The birds understand this and make music constantly. Some people can carry a tune, others claim they cannot. My dad is fond of saying that he has no problem carrying a tune in a bucket, it's just when he goes to unload it that he has trouble. Today, listen to your favorite music--instrumental or vocal, a capella or accompanied, radio, disc, or ipod, live or recorded--just listen to some music and be thankful. Here. I'll give you a start with Kiki Dee:

This entry was posted on 06 November 2011 at 6:49 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment