Thanksvember Day 19  

Posted by Benjie in ,

#19: I am thankful for health.

All that goes with it, too. The ability to get up in the morning, the intelligence to brush my teeth at night. Doctors, nurses, pharmacists--all the people who help me take care of this magnificent physique that is my gift from God. I'm thankful for the food that makes it strong, the sleep that keeps it fresh, and the ability to move from place to place. I'm thankful for the vitamin pills that make the course corrections needed when I eat more of the wrong stuff than I should. Just the ability to breathe in and breathe out.

For this I am thankful.

This entry was posted on 19 November 2011 at 2:00 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment