You've seen how much I am thankful for children. Today I want to express my thanks for the three children who are closest to me, let's call them Puddn' N Pie, Bubba, and Little Bit.

Over the last decade or so, these children have invaded my life. They demand my attention. They fill my thoughts. And they bless my heart with blessings beyond measure.

I love the Psalmist's assessment: Like arrows in the hand of a warrior
    are the children of one's youth.

Blessed is the man
    who fills his quiver with them! (Psalm 127:4-5a, ESV)

Yes, I am thankful for my children. I thank the Lord for each tantrum, each whine, and all those ever-present hugs.

This entry was posted on 19 November 2012 at 6:24 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment