One of the reasons that I am always thankful, and especially thankful during the month of November, and even more especially thankful on the twenty-fifth day of November is because this is the day (twelve years ago today) that my Beloved Blushing Bride stood before our fathers (yes both of them), a host of friends and family, and God Almighty Himself, and chose to become my Blushing Bride.

I am blessed by God through her. I am honored by her. And I just can't be thankful enough for all that happened over a few weeks at our missionary orientation and training so that I could be so blessed.

I am thankful for my Bride.

This entry was posted on 25 November 2012 at 6:42 AM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Reader Response(s)

Post a Comment